Habberstad House Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are available for any occasion by contacting us directly at 507-467-3560 to discuss the amount and wording.
- We recommend a certificate for a flat dollar amount to be used towards a stay rather than for a particular room, since the room may not be available for the dates the recipient wants.
- The certificate can be mailed, with information on Lanesboro and the Habberstad House, to the purchaser or to the recipient directly at no charge; however priority or express mail will result in a charge to the purchaser.
- Payment in the form of credit card or a personal check is required prior to validation of the certificate for use.
- Recipients can upgrade the certificate (for example, upgrade to a different room or add a night) and pay for the difference in cost at check-out.
- Recipients can make a reservation using their certificate by contacting us directly to confirm room availability and dates.
- We require a 2-night stay to include both a Friday and Saturday nigh on weekends May through October.
- Certificates issued prior to June 6, 2007, expire after one year. There are no extensions available for these certificates. Any amount left over in the certificate balance will be credited towards a future stay, or if a small amount, the balance will be refunded in the form of a personal check at check-out.
- Certificates issued from June 6, 2007 onward will have no expiration date. Any amount left over in the certificate balance will not be refunded to the user, but will be credited towards a future stay - this credit is NOT transferable to another party.
- There are no extensions available for expired Gift Certificates that were donated by the Habberstad House for charitable or fund-raising purposes, and they will expire automatically one year after being issued, with no exceptions.
- Please note that we do not take BedandBreakfast.com gift certificates/gift cards or Minnesota Bed and Breakfast Association Gift Certificates as a form or payment.